My Signature Divorce Coaching Program
I offer comprehensive, one-on-one personal coaching through my 6-month signature divorce coaching program, The Sensible Split, to help women divorce confidently and sensibly. We do it smartly and with grace, courage, and clarity while not spending everything you have on attorney’s fees. The Sensible Split program includes:
- Private coaching sessions via Zoom to help you process, strategize, learn, and move forward (2 per month)
- Educational video modules to elevate your knowledge on topics that will help guide you successfully through your divorce journey
- A workbook that will walk you through issues critical to your savvy navigation of the divorce on a personal and professional level
The Sensible Split program is a fit for you if . . .
- You are overwhelmed or intimidated by the unfamiliar legal process of divorce.
- You are out of touch with who you are as an individual or what you want outside of your marriage.
- You want an unbiased and knowledgeable thinking partner to help you make efficient and sound decisions throughout the process.
- You want to get through the legal process faster, less expensively, and more confidently.
- You need a safe space to vent your feelings and experiences without fear of judgment and receive support.
- You want to identify and clear emotional blocks to approaching your divorce proceeding from an empowered place.
- You are ready to find your power to help you handle circumstances over which you have little to no control.
- You are committed to being coachable and taking action to create the results you want as you navigate this important life transition.
- You may need connecting with top-tier attorneys, therapists, and other professionals you may need along the way.
- You want to learn to navigate co-parenting without going crazy.
- You need help learning about the business of divorce and getting organized for the legal process to reduce reliance on your attorney and reduce legal fees.
- You need to re-enter the workplace or build a new business.
- You don’t know how to slow down and prioritize yourself.
- You’re having trouble envisioning a happy future for yourself beyond your divorce.
You are not quite ready for the Sensible Split program if . . .
- You want to talk about how horrible your spouse/divorce is but aren’t ready to take action to improve your life.
- You’re having serious thoughts about harming yourself or others.
- You’re depressed to the point that you cannot carry out daily basic care functions, like getting out of bed, going to work, or taking care of your personal hygiene.
- You aren’t willing to make yourself a priority.
Get In Touch with Lauren
Schedule a Consultation
We will discuss what brings you to the call and explore what you would like to achieve through coaching. Then, we will look at whether it makes sense to work together, and I can help you make a decision that feels best for you.