Over the last 15+ years working in the family law industry, in addition to going through my own divorce and later remarrying to form a blended family, I have become uniquely suited to help people going through divorce through both my expertise in the business of divorce as well as the lived experience of divorce.
A little about me . . .
- I have been a California-licensed and practicing attorney for 14 years, specializing in family law litigation and mediation.
- I have been an entrepreneur for 12 years, responsible for running a successful family law firm in Southern California.
- I am the matriarch to my blended family in modern times, managing the daily “balance” of work and home
- I am a wife, happily remarried to a husband who has an ex-wife with whom he shares 3 kids.
- I am a devoted mother to 2 young children – my most cherished role.
- I am a step-mother to 3 pre-teen and teenage children.
- I am caregiver to 2 smush-faced cats and 2 goofy budgies who occasionally accompany me to the office.
- I have lived on both sides of the United States, as well as in France.
- I love the French language, Paris, small towns with medieval ramparts, croissants, crepes, castles, les Grands Magasins, lavender, French country farmhouse interior design, and fleurs de lis….for starters…
- My ideal day involves a good iced latte, high-end athleisure wear, a beach walk, getting coached, loving on my kids, a sushi dinner with my husband, and helping others.
- Juris Doctor, Santa Clara University School of Law
- Certified Family Law Specialist, State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization
- Partner/Shareholder, Fair Cadora, APC
- Certified Life Coach, The Life Coach School
- CDC Certified Divorce Coach®
- Certified Co-Parenting Specialist, Mosten Guthrie Academy
- Mediation Training, Mosten Guthrie Academy
- Bachelor of Arts, International Business, San Diego State University