Over the last 16+ years working in the family law industry, in addition to going through my own divorce and later remarrying to form a blended family, I have become uniquely suited to help people going through divorce through both my expertise in the business of divorce as well as the lived experience of divorce.
Wherever you are on your divorce journey, I have either been there myself or helped clients who have been there. I help my clients navigate these all-consuming and uncertain times with non-judgmental support and savvy expertise so they can move boldly forward to healing and living aligned, peaceful, fulfilling lives in their next chapter.
One of the most rewarding aspects of my career as a lawyer has been seeing the change in my clients from when I start working with them, oftentimes at the beginning of their family separation, to their life post-divorce.
A little about me as a person . . .
- I have been a California-licensed and practicing attorney for 15 years, specializing in family law litigation and mediation.
- I have been an entrepreneur for 12 years, responsible for running a successful family law firm in Southern California.
- I am the matriarch to my blended family in modern times, managing the daily harmony of work and home
- I am a wife, happily remarried to a husband who has an ex-wife with whom he shares 3 kids.
- I am a devoted mother to 2 young children – my most cherished role.
- I am a step-mother to 3 teenage children.
- I am caregiver to 2 smush-faced cats and 2 goofy budgies who occasionally accompany me to the office.
- I have lived on both sides of the United States, as well as in France.
- I love the French language, Paris, small towns with medieval ramparts, croissants, crepes, castles, les Grands Magasins, lavender, French country farmhouse interior design, and fleurs de lis.